Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rise of the Death Knight!

Last night I decided to play my Death Knight and I must say I'm hooked, this is one fun character class to play. Last night I got my mount (I've never gotten a free mount before so I'm stoked) and some decent armor through running the quests in the starter area. I must say I loved running around killing all the helpless citizens of New Avalon. Those poor pathetic humans didn't stand a chance. The truly evil murder with style, and I was definitely stylin' as I gracefully sliced and diced them down to kibbles and bits which will make nice ingredients for my New Avalon stew. In the process I stayed up way too late but I was able to get him to level 57 before I logged out. Now I've got to decide how to spend my talent points so I'll be looking for a good template to use. Poor Galamar may have to take a back seat to Syralis, at least for a few days anyway.

No comments: