Thursday, January 22, 2009

Syralis is Missing In Action!

It's times like these that I ask myself, "What would Chuck Norris do?" Anyway so I played Syralis my Death Knight again last night and I completed all the quest in the starter area and I'm now wearing the complete set of armor that you get from completing all the quests and I must say he looks simply marvelous. I've now headed out to the Plaguelands to continue my journey. I'm starting to consider making him my main character because I'm having such a good time playing him. The one thing I've noticed is that this character is "MIA" from the armory for some reason which is strange because all my other characters are there. I'm starting to think Syralis may be a Death Knight-Ninja hybrid. I've sent an email to Blizz so we'll see what happens. I need to get his talent tree in order so if anyone knows a good leveling template for a Death Knight please let me know as I haven't spent any talent points yet and I need to get that done.

1 comment:

Saerath said...

I've been leveling Unholy on my DK. The build I'm using atm will be an AOE tanking build when it is finished. I've tanked a few outland instances and even then I topped the damage meters. Very little down time too. I keep blood presence on for the extra damage and the little bit of self-heals and use Death Strike when I drop below 50% health to minimize the time spent eating/bandaging and it works great.