Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!

Well my friends I've been out of the game for over a year. Life has definitely had its challenges but hopefully 2009 will be better. That said I finally decided to purchase Wrath of the Lich King and get back into the game. I must say it's been hard to get going again after all this time, first I've had to basically re-learn the game and now I've got to get caught up on all the new content that Wrath has brought to the table. It's interesting but not surprising that many of the green items I've seen are much better than all the blue items that I had before Wrath was released. Pre-Wrath I was decently equipped (although I didn't have any purple items) and now I look so puny and weak. I'm a pathetic little insignificant excuse for a hunter and I want take my toy orcs and go home. And to make matters worse I can't really start using anything new until at least level 72. The good news is I made level 71 over the weekend and I worked hard on my primary professions (which incidentally cost me a small fortune) and first aid so I'm off and running and making some decent progress. I look forward to the days ahead, it's gonna be fun.

2 comments:

Saerath said...

good to see you back! I did leave the game for awhile, lots of RL issues (i.e. almost getting divorced) came up. Luckily all those issues have been resolved and not only did I make a comeback on WoW, I'm now a college student =P. I'll definitely keep an eye on the blog, and might even have an idea for a new one that I might pitch to you if you're interested.

Syralis said...

Wow, it sounds like a lot has happened over the last year but it seems like all is well now and that's good to hear. I'm definitely interested in the blog thing so let's talk about it.