Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Keys Are My Friend!

As you can see I haven't posted for awhile, I've been kinda bored with WoW (please don't shoot me) so I've been on a bit of a sabbatical of late. That said the other day I got the opportunity to get the first Kara key fragment from Shadow Labs and let me say right out of the gate that the group was amazing. I think it was the smoothest instance I've ever run. We did wipe once but that was a bit of a fluke and aside from that there were no other deaths for the remainder of the run. Many thanks go out to Ultraviolete for getting the group together. My chain trapping, or lack thereof was absolutely horrendous, I don't think I could trap a chipmunk at this point. I really have a lot of work to do in this area before I'll feel comfortable running Kara or any other instance for that matter. That said now it's time to move on and get the other key fragments. From what I've seen I don't need to run the entire instances for the other key fragments so hopefully it will be easier for me to get them. Ultraviolete has graciously offered to craft the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer for me so I've been busy buying the mats which have already cost me around 400 gold. Ultraviolete has the Primal Nether which is a huge help so now I just need to collect the Primal Airs and Primal Fires and I'll be all set. I think I may farm these since I need so many, buying them at the AH would cost me dearly and leave me broke and destitute. This will be my first epic item so I want to get the remaining mats as soon as possible. Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho it's off to farm I go!

1 comment:

Goodie said...

FAAAAAAAAAARMING
i hate it
I've said it before
I f'ing hate FARMING

sorry.
We aint gonna shoot ya either :P

-Pea