Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stand Back Or I'll Gore Ya'!

There's not much going on at the moment but the other day I did manage to get a group together to finish the Gorefiend's Armor quest line and at the end I finally got the Stalker's Helmet of Second Sight which is at least a small upgrade to the helm I was previously wearing. This thing is as ugly as homemade sin ("Hey, look at me, I'm a human battering ram!") but it's better than what I had so whatcha gonna do right? I purchased three uncut Nightseye gems and since my attack power is so woefully low I believe I'll get them cut into Balanced Nightseye then I'll get +8 attack power and +6 Stamina for each gem I socket and since I plan to do all three with the same gem that should help a bit, plus I put a Heavy Knothide Armor Kit on it to give me another +10 to stamina. Eventually once I get revered status with Cenarion Expedition I'll throw on the Glyph of Ferocity and I'll be all set. I'm still waiting to go back to Shadow Labs to get my first key fragment for Kara and truthfully I'll probably wait until after Christmas to concentrate on this unless I just happen to stumble into a group. That said I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Saerath said...

grats on your helm bro...sorry I wasn't there to help but I'm back now!! WOOHOO!! Break out the beer!

Goodie said...

Well, I couldn't stay away from long, new address:

www.sappedagain.blogspot.com

-Pea