Monday, December 3, 2007

Farming Fanatic!

I know you must be tired of hearing me talk about my leatherworking woes but there's really not much more to report due to the fact that I've done nothing but farm clefthoof leather every day and it's really starting to get old. I've actually been in a catatonic state all weekend. I'm now up to 260 pieces which is nice but it's still not enough. It looks like I'll need at least another 100 pieces. Right now I can spend 240 pieces and get 6 guaranteed points if the vest stays in orange and I believe that it will. That would get my skill to 372 and from there I can craft yellow items for the last 3 points. I could also opt to roll the dice and craft the boots and leggings until they both turn green. This will get me 9 points but in the end I will most likely end up using more leather perhaps an additional 100 pieces. I hate to waste it as hard as I've worked for it so I'll probably end up crafting the vests until they turn yellow, that way I know I'll get 6 or 7 guaranteed points and then the rest should be easy from there. I'll sure be happy once I've got this done. It's time to move on to something else like farming more mats to craft the Ebon Netherscale set. Now I get to spend even more money I don't have. Woohoo!

No comments: