Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mob Rules!

I've never really been that excited about PvP. When I go there it looks like a bunch of crazed maniacs tanked up on crack running around hacking and slashing at each other indiscriminately. It's complete and total chaos and it scares me profusely. I don't know if it's just me but a Tauren can just breath on me and I fall over dead. I do have to account for the fact that I suck at PvP to begin with so that probably has something to do with it. Having said that I hooked up with a new friend Dalor last night and we went into the dark reaches of Alterac Valley where I scored 53 kills. From there we moved on to Arathi Basin. We actually won the first battle in Arathi which I believe was my first win. I'm starting to see the addictive nature in me sneaking out, this PvP stuff could actually be fun. Just when I think I'm going to concentrate on getting my leatherworking to 375 something else jumps up and grabs my attention. I must confess that my main objective for getting involved with PvP is to get better gear but I'm starting to see a new side to PvP which is working together as a team to complete an objective. Watching my arrows glide through the air and hit their mark ain't half bad either. It's a nice stress reliever after a hard day at work. PvP FTW!

4 comments:

Pict said...

you're bad at pvp too? join the club!
at least, I suck with hunter, and I'm ok with rogue, like that time I got 400 bonus honor with only 20 kills and 101 regular honor in an AV match, although I'm pretty sure that was luck...

Syralis said...

Hehe. Yeah Pea I suck really bad at PvP. Most of the time I don't know whether I'm coming or going in the BG's. It looks like I'll have to get a LOT of honor to get even one nice piece of phat armor so it's gonna take me a loonnggg time to get the gladiator set.

Pict said...

heh, I still gotta lvl remember? then I can start pvp... /cryeyesout

Syralis said...

I hear ya' Pea! You can dooo it!