Monday, October 29, 2007

Twinkies For Two!

OK I'll admit that I have never been into PvP unless of course there's something to gain from it like better gear or rank for instance. (Blizzard can you please bring back the old rank structure?) I mean once you get all "uber-twinked" what else is there left to do besides BG's and duels 24-7? I've never really seen the point in it I guess. That said I've been so bored and A.D.D. recently that my son a.k.a."Tartersauce" actually has me considering doing the unthinkable. It's so hard for me to say the word twink I can't even imagine becoming one. The very thought of it sends chills up and down my spine. You know it's a cold day in Hell when I give this endeavor a second thought. Hopefully I'll come to my senses and see that a twink has a limited lifespan, at least for me. However if I remain in this "Purple Haze" much longer I'll most likely roll a twink Hunter and see what I can do with him.

/shudders

/sighs

I can't believe I'm entertaining this at all.

4 comments:

Pict said...

Twinks can be fun to play with, but over-all, its not worth it to make a twink. I tried once, to give a priest decent gear and let them kick butt, it didn't work, it just didn't work.

Syralis said...

I hear ya' Pea. I kinda feel like I would spend a ton of money on a toon that I would rarely play. I definitely could put the hard earned cash I have to better use. Laters...

Saerath said...

My only problem with a twink is being stuck at that lvl. That and they harass me every time I go to SW for gold...just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but they do have their moments I guess

Syralis said...

I agree Aerislan. I never saw the point in getting a toon to say level 19 and then never advancing past that. It just seems like a dead-end road to me.