Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chain Trapping Chump!

I've been hanging around Blade's Edge Mountains farming Nether Dragonscales (the drop rate has really sucked) and practicing my chain trapping skillz and believe me I need the practice. I can remember a time not too long ago when I was tripping over my own traps and trapping myself. Can you imagine my embarrassment? Even my pet Redmaine appeared to be snickering at me. It never fails, every time I stroll through Stormwind I hear some snide remarks reminding me of how I got hypothermia from freeze trapping myself too within an inch of my life. Oh the shame of it all! And I call myself a Hunter? Pa-leeze! Anyway it looks like I've finally got my timing and distances down which is good but I've been trapping outside so it's not too difficult to get this figured out in the great outdoors. So now that I've passed Chain Trapping 101 (barely) I need to step it up and go into an instance and practice chain trapping in a enclosed environment where it will be much more challenging. Once I get that down then I'll be fairly confident that I can contribute to a group without trapping myself and freezing my butt off.

3 comments:

Pict said...

I tried chain trapping once.
I failed.
Miserably.
'Course, that was back at lvl 21, better try it again soon

Syralis said...

Pea,

Yup prolly a good idea cause I'm sure you'll be called upon at some point to put your trapping skills to use.

Cya...

Saerath said...

If you want to work on chain trapping in close quarters you could go to Nagrand and try the ogre camps, they are grouped together, but you should be able to single pull AND get rep with Kurenai in case you haven't already got the 18 slot quiver from there