Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Tale Of Two Servers!

I decided to create a new hunter on the Turalyon server so I could hang with Aerislan and his guildmates. I must say they have their act together over there. The GM and the officers have the guild running like a fine-tuned Lamborghini (which is my dream car) and the people I've met thus far are great. This has made my decision to move Galamar even more difficult. I want to be a part of the team and eventually be good enough to join a raid party, but at the same time I don't want to abandon my current guild. That old song from The Clash comes to mind. "Should I Stay or Should I Go" It's a tough decision so I'm just going take my time and let it marinate for awhile and see what happens. Either way it's all good so I'm not going to stress over it. In the meantime I'll just play my new hunter Kataras. He's all primed and ready for some truly gruesome deaths.



How can any self-respecting person not appreciate this fine work of art? This is the Mona Lisa of vehicular modes of transport.

4 comments:

Pict said...

Heh, I just joined a great guild, not finely oiled yet, but they are really nice people and offer to help me every time I'm online, i just wish i could help them in return (most of the guild is over lvl 50)

-Pea

Syralis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syralis said...

Pea,

Don't worry man I'm sure you'll be able to help out. You'll be over 50 soon enough right?


-Galamar

Pict said...

I just hit 40 last night.