Wednesday, October 17, 2007

To Move Or Not To Move. That Is The Question!

I've been thinking about moving Galamar to a different guild/server for a couple of weeks now. I've recently been given an opportunity to move to the Turalyon server and join my buddy Aerislan and his merry band of raiders (I hope he doesn't mind the shameless plug). I'm torn by this decision because my son who also plays doesn't want me to switch servers plus I've been with the same guild for 2 years so there are some loyalty issues to think about as well. At the same time I realize that Galamar has reached critical mass and something has to be done if I wish to continue playing him. I'm not ready to raid yet because I need more practice with crowd control and chain trapping not to mention the fact that I need to "gear-up" in prepartion for Kara so having Aerislan and others to help out and instruct me in the ways of the "Force" would be a major plus. So I can stay where I am and really never advance or I can move and have the opportunity to do the things I desire to do. This is a big decision and one that I don't take lightly. Any gems of wisdom are welcomed.

5 comments:

Pict said...

There isn't really much I can say, I made the decision to leave my guild, which I have been with since forever, and in which i met some of the best friends I'll ever have because it wasn't what I wanted from a guild.

Its all up to you, I say switch guilds if you want, but not realms, if family argument is involved, also, even if you switch guilds you can keep in touch with old friends.

-Pea

Saerath said...

I don't mind the plug =P and I replied to your email btw =D

Unknown said...

I love the titles of your posts:)

Syralis said...

Thanks for the advice Pea. :-)

Thanks Aerislan. I'll go read it.

Thanks Robert.

Syralis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.