Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!

OK it's not worth a thousand words but maybe it's worth a few huh? As you can see I now have a picture for my header and much to my chagrin it's not centered. I'm very anal about this sort of thing so I need to either fix it or take it off. I tried resizing the image and it helped but as you can see it didn't totally correct the alignment problem. Can someone out there offer some advice on how to get the picture centered? On the game front I ran The Slave Pens last night with a nice group and it went quite well, we completed the instance with no deaths whatsoever which was quite refreshing. I discovered that I need to run heroic instances to get the Primal Nethers so I didn't get any with this run but it was fun regardless. Thanks to Othiliad, Dreamaide, and Provider for a nice run. In other news, my reputation is severely lacking to say the least. I'm truly ashamed to admit that I'm not exalted anywhere and I'm only revered in Kurenai. I really need to concentrate on getting revered with Honor Hold and Cenarion Expedition so it looks like I"ll need to be running Shattered Halls and Steamvaults. It would be really nice if I could get rep in these areas as easy as I can in Kurenai. Sighs...

No comments: