Monday, December 10, 2007

The Jury Is Still Out!

I'm not sure if I like this template better than the Rounders template I was using so I'm going to let this one marinate a bit longer before I decide, so at least for now this one will remain. You'll notice that I changed the background color from dark blue to black. Do you guys like the black background better? In other news I ran Mana Tombs last night for the first time to help a fellow guildie. It was fun but I suffered three rather grizzly deaths in the process. The good news is that I got some much needed rep love with the Consortium, I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I also wanted to secure a new leatherworking recipe, the Bag of Many Hides so I went out to the Barrier Hills and killed those stinking filthy Ogres (I affectionately call them Pookies). Within about 20 minutes or so I scored the recipe and now I can craft the 24 slot leatherworking bag, this will come in handy for sure and I think they sell in the AH for some decent coin as well. I actually saw some up for 400-500 gold which I believe is ridiculously overpriced but I'm sure I could sell them for 75-100 gold based on what Allakhazam says. I've been busy grinding for rep out in Kurenai so I can get the illusive Exalted status because I want to get a Cobalt War Talbuk. I also need to starting grinding for rep with Honor Hold and Cenarion Expedition as there are several things I want to obtain from the Quartermasters once I hit Revered status. It seems like there's always so much to do and not enough time to get everything done. I found out about Warcrafter from BigRedKitty and I think it's pretty darn cool so check it out. And on that note in case you didn't know BRK has closed his blog and started his own website and you can check it out here. I pity the fool that doesn't check it out.

No comments: