Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bon Voyage!

Well I finally did it. I pulled the trigger and moved from my first home on Staghelm to my new home on Turalyon. This was a very difficult decision that I've languished over for weeks but last night was the straw that broke the camels back. I was trying to get into a PuG to run a heroic instance but once again it didn't happen and it was at that point that I realized something had to be done if I ever wanted to progress, so the move was made. I want to thank my old guild-mates for all they did for me especially in the early days we did indeed have a lot of fun. So here's to Trenja, Mixoionia, and Othiliad, I salute you and you will be missed. Now I'd like to thank Aerislan, Ailira, and others for making me feel so welcomed in Reigning Fury. It's my hope that in time, as I progress, I will be able to contribute to the cause and help make Reigning Fury a stronger guild. Oh and a very special thanks goes out to Aerislan for the very nice Welcome Wagon gift he bestowed upon me.

2 comments:

Pict said...

Realm switching is kinda annoying, to leave all your old friends, but you make new ones really, really, really, fast. Have a good time in your new family!

Syralis said...

Thanks Pea. Yeah I left some good friends over on Staghelm but this new guild has some nice people too and I'm sure I'll be making a lot of new friends along the way.